"Every 18 months we double the amount of data we produce. Industrial and commercial data, 85% of which is never used. This is not sustainable. Within those data, there are hidden treasures and untapped opportunities for business and society."
EC President Ursula von der Leyen, Davos, January 2020.
- EOSC at RDA VP17 – Open, trusted and digitally enabled science for an International CommunityA workshop on priorities and international alignment for the European Open Science Cloud The European Open Science Cloud is a potential game-changer for the sharing and exploitation of data not… Read more »
- Co-creating EOSC Webinars: Fighting COVID-19 with Open ScienceEOSCsecretariat.eu is hosting a webinar “Co-creating EOSC Webinars: Fighting COVID-19 with Open Science” which is taking place 13 April 2021, 11:00-12:30 CEST. The past year has seen an unprecedented pandemic… Read more »
- EOSC EB wraps up activities by releasing key documents for the European Open Science CloudThe EOSC Executive Board has recently finalised all of the key outputs produced over the past two years by its six EOSC Working Groups. These documents have all been published… Read more »
- Open science will help us better understand the VikingsWhat has the European Open Science Cloud got to do with the Vikings? Much more than you would think. By Cecilie Maagaard Winther, DeiC and EOSC-Nordic Maybe you wouldn’t expect… Read more »
- EOSC AAI final report: principles, architecture and governance models for a global research and education AAIBy: Klaas Wierenga (GÉANT), Christos Kanellopoulos (GÉANT) The EOSC Architecture Working Group, has released the final report on the EOSC Authentication and Authorization Infrastructure (AAI), produced by the EOSC AAI Task… Read more »