The GÉANT network has security as a core component of its design. With a range of security services and features designed to ensure NRENs and users can rely on the network to support global research and education.
- SAVE THE DATE: CLAW 2022 – 29 and 30 November, PSNC, PoznanMost of you are probably already enjoying the summer sun in some exotic location/your back garden. But to those among you who are still working (or reading this blog post… Read more »
- CONNECT Interview: Cybersecurity doesn’t stop at national borders – Alf MoensCONNECT meets with Alf Moens, GÉANT’s Senior Security Information Officer, to talk about the recent EU directives on cybersecurity and their implications for the international NREN community. Alf, you recently… Read more »
- First Security and Privacy Training for the eHealth data domain: 6 July 2022, MalagaThe Task Force on eHealth will be meeting for a two half days event at the University of Malaga, Spain. The event will include a meeting on 5 July 2022… Read more »
- New training programme: IT Forensics for System Administrators – Module 2IT forensics have become a vital part in handling security incidents, with system administrators often left alone with detection of incidents, initiating an investigation and aiding investigators in the collection… Read more »
- CONNECT Interview: Nicole Harris, Head of Trust & Identity Operations, GÉANTInterview by: Rosanna Norman, GÉANT Over the last couple of decades, Multi-Factor Authentication (MFA) has become a popular term in the cybersecurity industry. Whether to protect an email account, log… Read more »
- eduVPN philosophy: less code means a more secure serviceIn 2014, eduVPN started as a small project to provide students and employees with a reliable VPN solution that integrates with federated authentication. Currently more than 100 organisations worldwide use… Read more »
- Infoshare: Privacy and Security get-together – 5 April 20225 April 2022, 13:00-14:30 CEST This informal meeting is designed as a space to share and discuss the biggest every day challenges encountered by the GÉANT community in the fields… Read more »