The GÉANT network has security as a core component of its design. With a range of security services and features designed to ensure NRENs and users can rely on the network to support global research and education.
- TNC Sponsor Webinar: Don’t be a victim. Ransomware can be beaten! 10/05/21 16:00 CESTDon’t be a victim. Ransomware can be beaten! Orange CyberDefense Ransomware and double extortion are without doubt the most serious security threats facing us today. Hundreds of businesses large and… Read more »
- Ransomware attacks affecting the Irish Higher Education SectorRansomware attacks on Higher Education Institutions (HEIs) across the world have been increasing recently and for some colleges and universities, this has been devastating. Recently some HEAnet members were victims… Read more »
- Information Security: Virtual Learning with ExpertsIncreasing reliance on ICT in all aspects of daily life has created an environment prone to criminal activities such as computer intrusions, denials of service, threats to critical information infrastructure… Read more »
- Cyber Security Month 2021: campaign planning kick-offIn times when cybercrime keeps evolving and cyber criminals show increased levels of sophistication and opportunism, cybersecurity awareness remains a key and vital factor in the fight against this very… Read more »
- HEAnet deploys the Resource Public Key Infrastructure (RPKI) on its IP network to increase securityHEAnet is committed to continuously improve internet security and protect its clients. The latest improvement is the usage of RPKI-based BGP route origin validation on its IP network identified as… Read more »